Fortune Wealth Management

  • 2 Registerd Reviews
  • category : Financial services and products
    subcategory : Commodities and futures exchange

Location Address

  • Fortune Wealth Management

    1056, Avinashi Rd, near Gowtham Centre,Opp The Nilgiris
    Anna Silai, Pappanaickenpalayam,
    Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu - 641018

  • 0422-4334333

Follow Fortune Wealth Management

Opening Hours

  • Monday    : 9.00AM-5.30PM
  • Tuesday    : 9.00AM-5.30PM
  • Wednesday    : 9.00AM-5.30PM
  • Thursday    : 9.00AM-5.30PM
  • Friday    : 9.00AM-5.30PM
  • Saturday    : 10.00AM-4.30PM
  • Sunday    : closed

Quick Enquairy

About Us

Fortune Wealth Management Co India Private Limited was founded in the year 2003 by Mr. Jose C Abraham. The company took over the business of J C Securities, a reputed stock broking firm and a member of Coimbatore Stock Exchange owned and managed by Mr. Jose C Abraham. 

J C Securities was in the business of stock broking from the year 1993.Fortune currently is…A self clearing member of NSE in its Cash, Equity Derivative and Currency Derivative segments.A member of BSE.A depository participant of CDSL.

A member of MCX through its subsidiary, Fortune Commodities India Private Limited.The promoter, Mr. Jose C Abraham is a Management graduate from the Cochin University of Science and Technology. He was a banker prior to becoming a stock broker. His knowledge and understanding of the Equities, Currency and Money markets is the foundation for the success of fortune. He has a clean track record, a reputation for integrity and a steady vision for the company. 

Mr. Jose C Abraham in his capacity as the Managing Director manages the company assisted by a team of experienced professionals. His current equity holding in the company is 95%, the remaining 5% being held by Mrs. Lana Jose, his wife.Mrs. Lana Jose, M.Sc., is the other director of the company and is in charge of the DP currently.

Fortune has been a profitable company from the first year of its operations. Ups and down in the stock market hardly had any effect on its performance. Fortune has now over 60 branches mostly in the states of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Karnataka and Pondicherry. The company is in the process of expanding its foot print to the length and breadth of the country.

Customer always first
Being such a customer centric company, we are always striving to make our customers happy.

Value through Knowledge
We’re always aiming at delivering value to our customers through our extensive experience and expertise in the field being-prompt

Building trust through Integrity
We believe that building a strong bond with our customers through trust and integrity is of utmost importance.

Evolve into one of India’s eminent and respected financial solutions providers with clientele forged in long-term relationships based on trust.


  • Megha Jose

    posted on : 13-04-2020

    Trusted firm with a solid reputation in the city.

  • Vijith V.V

    posted on : 07-02-2018


Keywords for Fortune Wealth Management

Derivative Broking, Margin Funding, Spot Payment, Equity Broking, Commodities Broking, Depository Services, Online Trading, Currency Derivatives, Investor Education.

About Fortune Wealth Management

Fortune is one of the leading stock broking companies of South India.

Follow Us

Copyright © 2023 All rights reserved.       Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Refund and Cancellation Policy